Print is NOT dead.
Even with web dominance, print material still plays an important role in sales and marketing. The tactile feel of a physical paper piece cannot be duplicated in pixels. A professional brochure design can remain on a customer’s desk for months, and make an indelible impression.
Our approach to brochure design
- We look at the product itself to inspire the design.
- If it has a distinctive shape, recognizable design or color, we love to capture that in print.
- The headline is key to grabbing attention. We like them bold.
- We keep the copy simple and as lean as we can without losing vital information.
- A little fun doesn’t hurt either.
Imagine your clients keep your brochure on their desk for weeks or post it on their bulletin board. That keeps you top of mind and brings you business. The safety stand up sign has been seen in lunchrooms and on many desks to remind people to pay attention to safety. What do you want people to remember about your company?